Global Electrical Steel Market Research Report 2017-2023 – Research and Markets
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Electrical Steel Market Research Report Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast, 2017 – 2023” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The global electrical steel market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the period of 2016-2023.
Increasing urban population proliferates the demand for electrical steel as the high consumption rate of electrical steel in transformers and motors are major drivers for the market growth. Safety and technological constraints and the availability of raw material are challenges faced by the market. The major factor that restrains the market growth is the volatile price of raw material. However, upcoming regulations and government support is creating huge opportunity in the market for the forecasted period.
Global electrical steel market is segmented on the basis of type, application and end user industry. On the basis of type, it is classified into Grain oriented electrical steel and Non grain-oriented electrical steel. Non grain oriented steel market is projected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. On the basis of application segment, market is classified into Transformers, Motors, Inductors and Others (Battery and welding equipment). Transformer industry is dominating the market for the forecasted period. On the basis of end user industry segment, it is classified into Energy, Automobiles, Manufacturing, Household Appliances, and Others (Construction and fabrication). Energy sector is dominating the end-user market during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Geographical Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Allengency Technologies (Oregon)
- Angang Steel Company Limited (Lia)
- Arcelor Mittal Sa (Luxembourg)
- Baosteel Group Corporation (China)
- China Steel Corporation (China)
- Jiangsu Shagang International Trade Co. Ltd. (China)
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (Japan)
- Posco (South Korea)
- Steel Authority of India Limited (India)
- Tata Steel Limited (India)
- Thyssenkrupp Ag. (Germany)
- Union Electric Steel Corporation (Carnegie, Pa)
- United State Steel Corporation (U.S.)
- Voestalpine Group (Austria)
- Wuhan Iron & Steel Corporation (Hubei)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrr3dp/global_electrical?w=4