In its 19th iteration, the leading internet of things event helps attendees capitalize on IoT to improve efficiencies, increase revenue opportunities and solve business problems across multiple industries.
Trumbull, CT—January 11, 2018 – TMC and Crossfire Media come together for the 19th time to host IoT Evolution Expo being held January 22-25 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Orlando, Florida. IoT Evolution Expo is the leading educational and networking forum for the enterprise looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation. The event will feature a robust exhibit floor, powerful keynotes, case studies, live demos, unique sessions, special events, networking opportunities and much more.
“2018 promises to be the break out year for IoT and many companies are coming to IoT Evolution Expo speak about scalability and profitability. We continue to grow the event experiences to reflect the expanding Internet of Things opportunities. We are covering everything from Blockchain to Wellness and from Security to Artificial Intelligence,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “If you are in the process of planning you will learn from success, if you are implementing you will hear experiences, and if you are skeptical you will see results.”
- Largest IoT Community
- 2,000 Attendees
- 24,000+ twitter followers, more than any competitor
- Another 93,000+ web visitors and magazine subscribers
- 5 Collocated Events
- Industrial IoT Conference
- IoT Evolution Health
- IoT Security 4.0 Conference [Completion earns 10 PDU Credits]
- LPWAN Expo
- The Smart City Event
- 6 Keynotes:
- Rhonda Dirvin, Director, IoT and Embedded, ARM
- Vince Ricco, Business Development Manager, Technology Partner Program, Axis Communications
- George Mulhern, CEO, Cradlepoint
- Dipti Vachani, VP Internet of Things Group, Intel
- Veeru Ramaswamy, Vice President, Watson IoT Platform, IBM
- Geoff Mulligan, Chairman, LoRa Alliance
- Lubor Ptacek, VP, Product Marketing, ServiceMax from GE Digital
- Warren Westrup, Director M2M Solutions Engineering and Architecture, Verizon
- 101 sessions with 123 Speakers and counting including
- City of Cary, North Carolina
- City of Kansas City, Missouri
- Dell OEM
- Deloitte & Touche
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- MVP Capital
- North American Volvo Group
- Toshiba Corporation
- 9 Unique Special Events
- Business Impact Awards
- Conference Networking Party
- Fog Computing Workshop
- IoT Blockchain Certification
- IoT Case Study Theatre
- IoT Implementation Awards
- IoT in the Channel
- IoT Security Certification
- LPWAN Workshop
- Verizon IoT Developer Workshop
IoT Evolution Expo supported by diamond sponsor, Cradlepoint, platinum sponsors Verizon, Sierra Wireless, Gold Sponsors IBM, Ingenu, KORE, ServiceMax a GE Company and SIMCom, Corporate sponsors CABASE and Tellient. LPWAN Expo is supported by platinum sponsor, Senet. The Industrial IoT Conference is supported by Blue Ridge Networks. Exhibitors in the collocated exhibit hall include, Accelerated Concepts Inc, Altaworx, Atmosphere IoT Corp., Anaren, Aware360, Axis Communications, Breadware, Inc., Bridgera LLC, BuildingDNA, Citrusbyte, Encore Networks, Globalstar, iBusiness Magazine, Intertek, IoT Evolution Magazine, IoT Marketing, Nimbelink, Octo Telematics, Rev.io, RIoT, Samsung, Supply & Demand Chain Executive, Systech Corporation, Tempered Networks, Twin Oaks Computing, US Cellular, Virtium Solid State Storage and Memory, Wilson Elser.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Scott Kargman. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203.852.6800 ext. 146 or Maureen Gambino 203-852-6800 x 109.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Ken Briodagh