Registration for Finopolis 2018 open
Registration is now open for the Forum of Innovative Financial Technologies Finopolis 2018. The forum is to be held in Sochi on 10–12 October 2018.
Finopolis 2018 will cover the following key topics:
- Fintech: a new era and new players
- Digital transformation in finance: are we catching up?
- Telecom, retail, finance and technologies: allies or adversaries?
- Humans and their digital alter ego
- The artificial intelligence era: achievements, fixes and the role of a human
- Cybersecurity in the fintech era: protecting the lifeblood of the digital economy
- Fast loan decision: innovative solutions in financial services to households and small businesses
- Heading to financial inclusion
- Regulatory sandbox: playing by no rules or rules of play
- Homo technologicus. Getting ready for the future
- InsurTech innovations: a new customer relation model
- Capital markets: have robots won?
The Bank of Russia-organised forum is the country’s largest platform for discussion and analysis of trends and possible application of cutting-edge digital technologies in the financial sector.
Every year, the forum brings together about 1,500 participants from Russian and foreign companies, experts and government officials. The forum’s programme includes an exhibition, where market leaders and startups share their fintech achievements and plans, and a competition of fintech startups.
The forum’s main events are scheduled for 11-12 October 2018. On 10 October 2018, the forum will host a Youth FinTech Day, an event for young participants and Russian university students.
15 May 2018