TIA announces nominees for 2018 board of directors election
BOWIE, Md. — The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has announced 17 nominees for the four available positions on the 2018 TIA board of directors.
TIA announced the slate July 9, the same day online voting opened. All TIA members in good standing are eligible to vote, the association said.
TIA will email election materials to the primary contacts at TIA member companies, it said. The association will announce the election results in mid-September, and the winning candidates will take office on Oct. 29 at TIA’s annual meeting during the Global Tire Expo in Las Vegas.
The candidates are:
- John Baldwin, Discount Tire Co., Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Steve Bousquet, Best Drive L.L.C., Fort Mill, S.C.
- Lyssa Da Costa, Tire Discounter Group, Orangeville, Ontario
- Russell Devens, McCarthy Tire Service, Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
- James Flynn, Flynn’s Tire Group, Hermitage, Pa.
- Debra Hamlin, Bridgestone Americans Tire Operations, Nashville, Tenn.
- Keith Jarman, AME International, Brooksville, Fla.
- Ed Jones, JS Products, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Steven J. Keusch, Midtown Tire, Rochester, N.Y.
- Stephen Lyons, Monro Inc., Rochester, N.Y.
- Ray McElroy, Trelleborg Wheel Systems, Wakefield, Mass.
- Hami Mahani, Wheel29 L.L.C., Minneapolis, Minn.
- Lance Meyer, Myers Tire Supply, Akron, Ohio
- Eri Muca, ATEQ TPMS Tools, Livonia, Mich.
- Michael Pursley, Wegmann Automotive, Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Ron Tatlock, BKT U.S.A. Inc., Fairlawn, Ohio
- Don Vanderheyden, Hennessy Industries, La Vergne, Tenn.
For more information on the board of directors election, contact LeAnn Harley at firstname.lastname@example.org.